Main Menu
Locked in Lace
The time is now: Dec 18, 2014 - 09:30 AM

My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic

AndreaGOffline
TITLE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2006 - 10:05 AM #188024
Long Term Tease

Profession: One time M&R secretary now property of Master Duma

Apparent Age: 27
Height: 5'9" (6'0" to 6'2" in heels)
Hair Color: Copper
Breast Size: 34C-22-36

Bobby Pins

OK this happened about 10 years ago a year after I had started dressing regularly again.I had just bought a really nice LBD and a full new set of silky undies so I was dressed up to the nines..4"heels....blonde wig half way down my back..flawless makeup..fishnets, the lot. Bat Bat Bat

I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to put out the rubbish..now at that time we lived on the top floor of an apartment block in the city centre.The bins were out the back and the block was a quiet as usual on a Sunday Night so I decided to take the risk and went down dressed.

You can guess the rest..I locked myself out and had to get the police to break down my door so I could get back in Embarassed . So I'm sitting in the cop car with one officer whilst his partner goes to get the door open and ..he was checking me out Uh-Oh I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was pretty scary

Never have told the wife

Find my favourite D/s fiction at www.pennybirch.co.uk

Last edited by AndreaG on Dec 06, 2006 - 06:14 PM; edited 2 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
SusanBlackstoneOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Aug 08, 2006 - 04:35 PM #190875
Long Term Tease

Profession: Personal Assistant to Miss Hearst

Apparent Age: 48
Height: 6'
Hair Color: Auburn
Breast Size: 38C
Penis Size: castrated

Bobby Pins

I think you have me beat, Andrea. Mine occurred when I lived in VERY conservative Orange County, CA. I was on my way to the San Fernando Valley which was, and still is, like "tranny capital" of California. The LAPD are pretty blase' about CDs and TSes and all, but Orange County is a bit different. Anyway, I got pulle dover by a CHP (California Highway Patrol) My tail light was out. I was so nervous pulling my drivers license out, my hands were shaking PLUS I had nails and couldn't get it out of the wallet. The cop took it out for me, checked the license and insurance and then said, "Relax, no big deal. I've seen EVERYTHING in this job. He wrote up the citation, said get the tail light fixed, have funa nd be safe."

whew.

Secretary - castrated on 8/21/08.

PrettyKatie
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2006 - 03:20 AM #191165
Marked by: Lansing
Marked by: Lansing

Profession: Personal Assistant

Apparent Age: 29
Height: 5'4" (without heels)
Hair Color:
Breast Size: 34B

Bobby Pins

Not quite as bad, but one time at Rocky Horror, we had a Gender Bender night, and I was all dressed up as Janet. Well, sure enough, what show did my parents decide to surprise visit me at?

"Mommy, Daddy... Hi!", I blurted out while dressed up in my pink dress!

My Mommy was shocked, but Daddy had a good sense of humor and laughed. I'm not sure if they were still laughing when I let a large, musuclar man embrace and rub me up while wearing a bra and panties... maybe I should ask them someday Wink

http://www.lockedinlace.com/mandr/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=291347#291347

AndreaGOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2006 - 06:44 AM #191320
Long Term Tease

Bobby Pins

here's one I heard from a Glasgow T girl

She lived in the same block of flats as her mum just one floor up,the mother,who had no idea about her 'daughter' had very poor eyesight and would never wear her glasses.

Anyway one day whilst dressed for a dinner date she ran into her mother in the lift which promptly broke down.They spent two hours together and the mother never did realise who the pretty girl she was talking to really was.

wendesisOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2006 - 07:26 PM #207089
Eager New Arrival

Profession:

Height: 5'10''
Hair Color: brown
Penis Size: small clit

Bobby Pins

My most embarassing moment was when my mistress sent me to the Penthouse Club in Sauget. I was wearing a pink lacy bra filled with breast forms, rubber corset, pink sissy pantines with rows of lace, black seamed thigh highs, a black garter belt holding up black fishnets. I had on a dusty pink satin shorts sleep set on with 3 in black patent Mary Jane's. I was wearing two anklets, one with silver jeweled hearts and a beaded on which read" I am a sissy", pink beaded bracelet and a beaded necklace with my name "wendesis". I had long pink presson fingernails and was carrying a pinkclutch purse. I had to stay for one hour and when offered a lap dance had to accept it. The only drink I could have was a Shirley Temple.

Wendesis

LisaFOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2006 - 03:55 AM #212885
Trollop

Profession:

Apparent Age: 33
Height:
Hair Color:
Breast Size:
Penis Size:

Bobby Pins

When I was younger I used to go to strip clubs, for a different perspecive than most of the guys there. I used to wonder what it would be like to strut on the runways, scantilly clad. One night I had too much to drink and don't even remember dressing. I was passed out on my bed dressed in a black garter, bra, panties, black seem stockings and 5" heels, and woke to find my mother standing in the doorway of my room.

AndreaGOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2006 - 11:36 AM #212996
Long Term Tease

Bobby Pins

Ouch, Lisa that definitely the winner so far..

kathereen42Offline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2006 - 05:17 PM #257536
Eager New Arrival

Profession:

Apparent Age: 34
Height: 5' 4"
Hair Color: brownish blonde
Penis Size: 3"

Bobby Pins

I don't know if this quite qualifies but it was tremendously embarrassing at least in the moment.

I was at home lounging not expecting to leave my humble apartment for the rest of the evening. At about 9 pm I realize that I am absolutely starving so I I click clack in my heels over to the fridge only to find it utterly devoid of food. I check the freezer which is also devoid of any foodstuffs. At this point I'm begginning to sense an unsettling trend and vow to go to the grocery soon. I click clack over to the cupboards, yep no food. I go to my bedroom agitated that I had to go out. I slip out of the nightgown I had been wearing and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and tennis shoes. I leave my apartment and walk over to Wendy's (practically right next door). As I walk in I get a few strange looks from some of the seated patrons. Suddenly self-conscious I look down nope nothing strange there. I get to the cashier when she looks at me she does a double take and kind of stares in disbelief. I suddenly feel my face get all red as I realize what I had until just then forgotten. I had put on make-up earlier in the day and totally forgot about it in the throes of hunger. I smile weakly at the cashier and order whatever I think will take the shortest time to make and quickly make my way back to my apartment.

I was absolutely mortified at the time. In hindsight not so bad, but right then I thought I might drop dead from embarrassment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number 
AndreaGOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2006 - 06:13 PM #257566
Long Term Tease

Bobby Pins

Oh I'd say that qualified

simoneOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Mar 19, 2007 - 01:51 AM #311793
Chick in Chains

Profession:

Height: 5' 7"
Hair Color: black
Breast Size: 34 A
Penis Size: small

Bobby Pins

I have a good friend who is a Mistress. We seldom played, having different interests, but one day, I asked to clean her house in my French Maid costume. She wanted her house cleaned and agreed. A friend of hers called to come over. I asked if it was ok if I showered and put guy clothes back on. She said no. I asked if I could at least put on a regular dress and she said no. I had to open door and let him in. For about a half hour, Mistress would give me little chores in front of him - "get me a drink, let the dog out, etc." Finally, she said I could put a regular dress back on. Another friend of hers, a woman, came over, and we all watched television for awhile. It was my first time dressing and being around strangers. I was definitely in subspace. There was no sex, but I wonder sometimes if I would have accepted an order about that.

Shelley_cdOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Jun 30, 2007 - 03:44 AM #350939
Trollop

Profession: Office Girl

Apparent Age: 33
Height: 5'8" (6' + in heels)
Hair Color: Auburn
Breast Size: 43C
Penis Size: Irrelevant

Bobby Pins

My most mortifying experience occurred when I went out one night to rendezvous with a guy I had met before online. We were to meet at a park but to get there I had to swing back in the opposite direction to gain entry as there was no access from the direction I came from. I turned off into a side street at a set of traffic lights and was able to use a small access track to get back onto the opposite side of the road I approached from and avoid the same set of lights. Big mistake!
The track merged onto the road and as I looked back to make sure it was safe to join the traffic, I drove into a power pole and totalled my car. I had my seatbelt on and was unhurt but dressed in a wenches outfit with frilly petticoat and black stockings, suspenders, G with makeup and wig, I think I was more of an attraction to the crowd that gathered than the accident! I am sure the police had a great laugh afterward!

darrenOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2007 - 04:41 PM #355063
Ingenue

Profession:

Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: brown
Penis Size: 6in

Bobby Pins

my most embarassing moment was when i was with my now ex girlfriend. i bought this denim pantsuit like the one jlo wears on her album cover. i also had pink panties and 6inch white heals. i wore them in to the bedroom one night when we were drinking and she just laughed at me and asked if i was gay. i said no. the next day i had to tell her i was just joking and give her the outfit. now that we're not going out i wish i had it back lol.

DeenaOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Oct 30, 2007 - 12:56 AM #394763
Nice and Naughty

Profession: Office Girl

Height: 5' 7"
Hair Color: Long golden blonde
Breast Size: 38 D
Penis Size: Belted

Bobby Pins

Over the years I have had a few major embarrassing moments but I think the worst one was just a couple of years ago.

Although I am 'out' and go out as Deena regularly I don't fully abandon the femme me the following morning when going to work. It is many years since i last wore socks, I always wear pantyhose under my trousers. Well, I had been having a lot of stress at the time and had gone into work as usual when I began to have chest pains.

My boss noticed I was a 'funny' color and told me she was going to run me to my GP. Of course, the first thought was... go to the toilet and get out of the pantyhose. Not with my boss around... she insisted I left the office immediately and bundled me into her car...

It only got worse of course. There wasn't a problem with the doctor checking my chest with his stephoscope but he wanted to make sure I was okay... that meant phoning for an ambulance to whisk me off to hospital. Before I knew what was happening... and still unable to get to a bathroom, an ambulance arrived and I was put onto a trolley and taken out.

At the hospital they wanted to wire me up to a cardiac machine. Pads on the chest... wrists..... and ankles. "Can you just roll up your trousers for us please." I was asked.

Disclosure time. Well, you cannot put monitor pads on nylon cos it just don't stick. I had the curtains drawn on me whilst I shamefully took off my pants and removed the pantyhose. Maybe I could have searched for some kind of semi believable reason why I was wearing tights... but, after putting my trousers back on and back to the business of wiring me up... there was no way I could also explain my shaven legs or painted toe nails.

A couple of male nurses smirked 'discreetly' but the kind female nurse just smiled and said 'Don't be embarrassed, we've seen it all before. You wouldn't believe what we get in here."

Pacified... er... no!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
JazmineOffline
TITLE: RE: My most embarrassing moment whilst dressed  PostPosted: Oct 30, 2007 - 09:46 PM #395128
Tasty Tart

Profession: Schoolgirl

Apparent Age: 31
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Brunette
Breast Size: 34 C
Penis Size: Belted

Bobby Pins

Awwwwwwwwww Smile Bless! She sounded like a very nice nurse though..

||